Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

VeganMoFo Day 24! Z-Pizza & Some Good Wine!

Tonight we had some good wine from BevMo and a yummy pizza and salad from Z Pizza. We ordered the Berkeley Vegan Pizza, which is the only vegan pizza they have, but it's quite good so I don't complain. I love a salad with avocado so I was more than happy to gobble it up. I also added some kale to mine and scooped off the olives and placed them on my husband's pizza slices, since I can stand olives and he seems to love them. I grabbed a bottle of Riesling from BevMo and couldn't bother to wait for it to chill so I just dropped in some ice cubes and had some with dinner. Stuffed and ready for bed! :-)





2 comments:

  1. Looks delish! I love pizza and salad. I also love Moscato wine but don't drink much. Just for special occasions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work! pizza at home recipes

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...