Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

VeganMoFo Day 23! Yummy Cupcakes!

Who love cupcakes??? I do! I do! If you haven't checked out my previous post about Yummy Cupcakes, you should click the link...right...now! First Yummy Cupcakes Post

Yummy Cupcakes usually has about 2 to 3 vegan selections everyday. I wish they were a full vegan cupcake bakery, because they have such interesting and yummy sounding flavors. Unfortunately, they've been slacking my favorite flavor, Peanut Butter Chocolate, so I haven't been hitting them up as often. But, I guess in some ways that's a good thing for my waistline.lol Anyways, they had it today, so I had to make a quick pit stop and snatch up some goodies. Check them out! :-)


My favorite one! Vegan Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cupcake.

Vegan Vanilla, Peanut Butter Chocolate, and Oreo Chocolate Cupcakes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...