Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

VeganMoFo Day 16! Prepping food for the week!

I've recently started a new workout program and to stay on top of my eating I've prepped some meals for the week. I've also chopped a lot of my veggies so that they're ready to steam, bake, or use fresh in a salad. Preparing your meals in advanced is not always the easiest thing to do but if you set aside one day then you can knock out most of the tedious work and allow yourself to be stress free for the week. :-)

Got my leafy greens all ready to go. A mix of lettuce, fresh herbs, kale, and spinach. 

Crock-pot Chili for the week. 


Jackfruit & Chickpea mini loaves. Recipe coming soon. 

Chopped tomatoes and onions. 

Chopped broccoli, zucchini, and brussels sprouts. I also chopped some cucumber and added it to my water this morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...