Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Vegan BBQ Part 2!

Hey guys! I hope everyone had a great week. Today, I enjoyed my Saturday by attending another vegan barbecue hosted by Figueroa Produce. If you checked out my video from last year then you know how much I enjoyed the food and this year the cuisine was equally delicious. Plant Food for People were there again with their scrumptious jack fruit tacos. This time Figueroa Produce added a vegan gyro. It reminded me more of a burrito than a gyro but I didn't care because it was yummy, spicy, and delicious. Me, my hubby, and our friend decided to grab a few things and share them. Check out what we got!

Vegan Crab Cake.

Match Meat Vegan "Cheese Burger"

Vegan Gyro.

Jack fruit Tacos

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...