Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Week 3 of Tone It Up & Bodyrock Challenge Check In!

Hey guys! Hope everyone had a great weekend. If you checked my previous post about my birthday then you know I had an excellent weekend! :-) Now it's time to get back to work! It's week 3 of my challenges and I'm pumped for this week's exercises. Okay, so this mornings booty call was boot camp. I did the low impact version of this boot camp. For breakfast I had a tofu scramble with half a grapefruit and a slice of Ezekiel toast. I had class this morning so I brought snacks with me. For my meal 2 I had a mix of almonds, sunflower seeds, and pecans along with some orange slices. For meal 3 I had a whole wheat wrap with a tone it up black bean patty (black beans, onions, and ground flax seed), daiya cheese, spinach, and tomatoes...on the side I had a tomato and spinach salad. 


My afternoon workout was Bodyrock.tv's 600 reps challenge. For meal 4 I had the Tone It Up peanut butter protein shake. For dinner I had a black bean patty, diced tomatoes with garlic, broccoli, and cauliflower on top of quinoa.

Very delicious meal! Hope everyone got their workouts in and ate some very healthy and delicious meals. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...