Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Quick Brown Rice Pasta & Tone It Up Check In!

Hey guys! Check out my video for my Tone It Up Check In. I also have a quick recipe on there for you of some yummy brown rice pasta.




Quick Brown Rice Pasta

Here are the ingredients that I used:

Organic Brown Rice Pasta (I used the Trader Joe's Brand)
A can of Organic Diced Tomatoes
Shiitake Mushrooms (Use whatever mushrooms you like)
Some greens (I used kale & spinach)
2 cloves of garlic
Herbamare (or a little salt)
Pepper

Cook your pasta until done. Saute your garlic in a little olive oil until a little golden then add your mushrooms and mix until they get soft. Add in your greens and stir until they wilt a little then add your diced tomatoes. Mix in your tomatoes well, add your seasonings, cover, and let simmer until ready. Yum!

Check out what I had for breakfast.
Half a grapefruit & a home made protein bar. Recipe from Bodyrock.tv

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...