Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Birthday Dinner & Weekly Roundup of Workouts 2!

Hey guys! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend...I know I did. Saturday was my birthday! :-) I had such a good day and it was so much better than last year (especially since I was sick last year). I started my day with a nice walk with the hubby and then went for some coffee. I got a free drink from Starbucks, so what better day to use it than on your actual birthday? :-)


It was nice to relax and chill at home with the hubby for the day. Then it was off to dinner at Masa of Echo Park! Masa is known for their Chicago style deep dish pizza. I have been dying to go there for months now and was so excited to finally get the chance. It was packed so we had to wait a little while but it was definitely worth the wait. The food was scrumptious and I was stuffed to the brim before it was time to leave. Vegan deep dish...oh yeah, I'll definitely be back. But, I'll have to wait a while cuz it's definitely not the healthiest cuisine. Loved it though! Check out some pics:



Vegan deep dish with teese cheese, tomato sauce, sun dried tomatoes, and spinach. 


One of the chef's brought this out to spice up the pizza. It was very yummy. 
A very delicious meal! And a very wonderful birthday...had such a blast! :-) Oh, and here is another weekly round up of some of the workouts I've done this week. Have you guys been keeping up with your workouts?



I know you're probably thinking "but you just totally stuffed your face full of deep dish pizza this weekend," which is true but I'm not going to let that deter me from my goals. I know I will have a few slip ups every now and then (especially if it's my birthday lol), but I'm not going to stop training hard and doing my very best to get in the best shape of my life. Stay focused everyone! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...