|I, of course, added hot sauce to mine.|
I'm not sure if this would be called a recipe...more like stuff in my fridge that I thought would taste good together.
- Potatoes (I used two large ones)
- 6 cloves of garlic chopped
- A handful of fresh parsley
- A handful of green onions chopped
- Half of a red onion chopped
- Juice of a lime
- Olive oil
- A little vegan butter (add to taste)
Heat up some olive oil in a pan and add all the ingredients except for the potatoes and the butter. Saute the veggies for about a minute and then add the potatoes (I boiled mine first for a few minutes cuz I like them soft) and the butter. Stir everything together and cook until the potatoes are completely done...you can cook them longer if you want them to be crispy.