Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fabulous Potato Mash!

Who likes potatoes??? I love them! Can't get enough...yum yum yum. Baked potato, mashed potatoes, my fabulous potato mash, french fries (I sound like the guy from Forest Gump).lol But anyway, over the weekend my friend and I were hanging out at my place chatting and having a good time. I suddenly became quite famished and had to fix the problem before I started eating my arm. I looked in my fridge, grabbed a few things, cut up some potatoes, threw everything together in a pan, and came up with this tasty potato mash.

I, of course, added hot sauce to mine. 




I'm not sure if this would be called a recipe...more like stuff in my fridge that I thought would taste good together.

Potato Mash


Ingredients 

  • Potatoes (I used two large ones)
  • 6 cloves of garlic chopped
  • A handful of fresh parsley
  • A handful of green onions chopped
  • Half of a red onion chopped
  • Juice of a lime
  • Olive oil
  • A little vegan butter (add to taste)

Heat up some olive oil in a pan and add all the ingredients except for the potatoes and the butter. Saute the veggies for about a minute and then add the potatoes (I boiled mine first for a few minutes cuz I like them soft) and the butter. Stir everything together and cook until the potatoes are completely done...you can cook them longer if you want them to be crispy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...