Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Vegan Ladies of LA!

I joined a vegan meet up group a couple of months ago and unfortunately I was not able to attend any of the events...until last night. I joined the Vegan Ladies of LA for their one year anniversary at Cafe Gratitude. We sat on the patio and took in the fresh air after a little drizzle of rain. You could see a perfectly crafted rainbow from where we were sitting. We talked, we drank, we laughed, and we ATE...lol. The food was delicious. Cafe Gratitude is known for their raw cuisine but they do have some cooked dishes on their menu. I tried two of their appetizers and a raw milk shake. As you'll see from the captions below all of their dishes have really fun names.

I am Cool
Mint chocolate chip milkshake with Vitamineral green and raw cacao.  This was so yummy!

Vegan Ladies of LA

I am Present
Raw Caprese Bruschetta Cashew mozzarella Hierloom tomatos freah basil on buckwheat crackers drizzled with balsalmic and olive oil. I added avocado to mine.
I am Grounded
Roasted potatoes Garlic and olive oil roasted red skin potatoes topped with spicy cashew nacho cheese and pink sea salt. The potatoes were good (not great). I really liked the cashew cheese. 

Rainbow.
I was so stuffed from those two little appetizers. I think it was the milkshake that did me in.lol I had a really great time! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...