Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Breakfast in Danville!

The hubby and I went to visit some of his family in Danville California last weekend. Fortunately, he prepared his cousin ahead of time that they would be housing a vegan guest (Me!). She made sure that I had plenty to eat. We even checked out a food truck gathering at a park...pretty disappointing selection of trucks, but at least Nom Nom was there. :-) Brunch, the next morning was definitely not disappointing! The whole family came over and grubbed on some goodness. Even though I was the only vegan there, I did not feel left out... and I was completely stuffed by the end of the meal.

A buckwheat waffle, potatoes, fruit, broccoli, carrots, smart sausage, yellow rice,  a roll, and herb dijon gardein chicken breast.
P.S. All of the veggies were cooked in olive oil. No butter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...