Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Nom Nom Truck!

Have you guys spotted the Nom Nom Truck yet? If not, then you're missing out. Ever since they made their appearance on The Great Food Truck Race last year, business has been booming for this Vietnamese food truck. They serve Banh Mi sandwiches as well as tacos. I semi-stalked their site for a while until I finally had to the chance to go to one of their locations and check  out some nom nom goodness. Did I mention that I didn't find their truck until after I became a vegan? So, I was thankful that their menu included tofu options. I tried a very tasty sandwich with some good flavors. It will be great though if they had some gardein to throw on there, but you never know, it could happen some day. :-) The video and pics below are from my most recent visit.




tofu taco.

Bahn Mi tofu sandwich. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...