Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Crock Pot Cooking - Black-Eyed Peas!

Have I told you how much I love my crock pot? This time I used it for some black-eyed peas cooking. I haven't had these peas in a while and honestly I had no intention of cooking some any time soon, but I found a bag in my cabinet last week. I don't remember buying the black-eyed peas (must have been my subconscious telling me to stop slacking on these delicious beans), but I'm sure glad I did. These peas came out so yummy, full of flavor and a little creamy. I wish I could take credit but this was all the handy work of my wonderful crock pot.


I added some water with a veggie bouillon cube and some spices (pepper, garlic powder, and a little red pepper flakes). I let it slow cook for about 10 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...