Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

What's up with food tv???

I love food shows! Whether it's a great chef sharing some yummy recipes, a host checking out food dives I've never been to, or a cooking challenge show where they have like 15 minutes to whip up something fabulous, I will watch each show with the greatest enthusiasm! But, since becoming vegan I can't watch these shows like I used to, it's always "veal this" or "fried chicken that" and it just pains me that there are no vegan chefs on tv (especially since there are so many vegans/vegetarians that are always looking for new recipes) and no cool vegan cooking challenge shows like top chef, iron chef, or chopped. There are so many vegan restaurants around on the west and east coast, so where are the vegan tv chefs? Even if we only had one show on that gave quick and simple vegan recipes, new and seasoned vegans would soak this up, and it would show people how easy it is to go vegan. Come on Food Network!

1 comment:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...