Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Seabirds Truck on "The Great Food Truck Race" Season 2

Hey guys, I don't know if you've ever seen "The Great Food Truck Race" on the food network, but it's one of my favorite shows. I love food trucks...and nowadays, who doesn't??? I always see a long line of ravenous people waiting to place their order for yummy food truck goodness. I am very excited that the vegan community is keeping up with the food truck game...and I am even more excited that California's very own food truck, Seabirds Truck will be on The Great Food Truck Race, representing vegan fast food. I had the pleasure of trying their food at an event last Sunday (check out my video post: http://veganwhat-stephanie.blogspot.com/2011/08/vegan-at-verdugo-bar-event.html) and their beer battered avocado and jackfruit tacos were super delicious! Please watch and support them on the show and let's pray that they make it to the end...and win!! :-)

The Great Food Truck Race
Sunday Nights @ 9pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...