Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Fresh Green Bean Sauté

A few weeks ago I found fresh green beans in my CSA box along with some crookneck squash. I sauteed the veggies for a delicious side dish to pair with some Match Meat chicken.



Green Bean Sauté
 
Ingredients

Fresh green beans
Crookneck squash
A handful of peanuts
Olive oil
Lemon juice
Parsley


Directions

Heat your pan to medium with some olive oil. Add green beans and crookneck squash and begin to sauté. Stir occasionally until  the vegetables are almost done and splash with some lemon juice. Add peanuts (I used salted peanuts so I wouldn't need to add other salt to the dish). Keep stirring until they are ready and then sprinkle with some parsley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...