1 cup unsweetened applesauce
½ cup raw sugar (I used maple sugar)
1 teaspoon vanilla
¼ teaspoon almond extract
¾ cup oat flour (I used some rolled oats in my blendtec and pulsed them until they became flour)
1 teaspoon canola oil
1/3 cup cocoa powder
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
½ cup semisweet vegan chocolate chips
1 dash cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Use nonstick spray on regular sized nonstick muffin tin and combine ingredients.
2. Using 3 ounce ice cream scoop, evenly scoop into muffin tins.
3. Bake for 20 minutes to one hour, rotating half way through.
4. Place toothpick in center. When the toothpick comes out clean, the muffins are done.
5. Allow to fully cool, then pop out with a spoon.