Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Babycakes NYC!

While visiting New York last week for my friend's wedding I had the opportunity of finally stopping by NYC's vegan bakery Babycakes. When I walked in I was immediately hit with the delicious aroma of cupcakes baking in the oven. I love sweets and this place has definitely got the goods...cupcakes, cookies, brownies, and vegan doughnuts! So excited I finally got to try a vegan doughnut...can't wait to try these again with a nice cup of coffee...Mmm. Check out my video and pics below for my full experience.




Chocolate brownie, vegan doughnut, and lemon poppy seed cake.

Chocolate crunch vegan doughnut..

Lemon Poppy Seed Cake.

Chocolate Vanilla Cupcake. I got a little hungry before I took the pic.lol


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...