Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Veggie Soup & Kombucha in the morning!

I made some veggie soup for lunch yesterday and decided to have it for breakfast this morning. I added some leftover quinoa for that added protein quick and I had a bottle of Kombucha. Now I know some people can't handle Kombucha. It has a very strong flavor that can be overwhelming to some, but I love it! It's so nourishing and full of antioxidants, vitamins, and probiotics. So, check it out one day and let me know what you think.


1 comment:

  1. Hello,


    We bumped into your site and we really liked it.
    We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.

    We would be delighted if you could add your site to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
    enjoy it.

    Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
    and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.

    To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"

    Best regards,

    petitchef.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...