Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Oh So Yummy Dinner!

I was starving when I got home today and so I decided to make something scrumptious. Recently I posted on  munching on my favorite veggie burgers (California Veggie Burgers) with lettuce instead of a bun and that seemed like a perfect meal for tonight. So, I grilled them on my foreman grill, made a huge salad, and roasted some potatoes. Check out my yummy meal below! What did you have for dinner?

Veggie burger with daiya cheese, avocado, tomato, and organic ketchup. 

Roasted potatoes instead of french fries. I tossed them in some olive oil, pepper, herbamare, and garlic powder. 

Salad with kale, romaine, spinach, fresh basil, avocado, tomato, red onion, purple carrots, celery, and green onion.


Here is the link to the video of the veggie burger http://veganwhat-stephanie.blogspot.com/2011/12/veggie-burger-tone-it-up-booty-call.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...