Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Snack, Healthy Dinner, & Tone It Up Christmas Workout!

Hey guys! I made some delicious dinner tonight before my Tone It Up Christmas workout. So, now I'll be nice and fit for the holidays...well, at least until I get a hold of some cookies! :-) All in moderation of course.lol



I sauteed some green peppers, zucchini, red onions, green onions,  and garlic. 

I added a can of organic diced tomatoes and let simmer. 

I scooped the finished product onto some black beans and rice. 
I made the black beans in the crock pot for about four hours. I used dried black beans and let them soak the night before. I rinsed them this morning and threw them in the crock pot with some garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, herbamare, and some broth I saved from the collards and lentils I made. So easy to make. I love my crock pot!lol :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...