Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Tone It Up Challenge & Healthy Dinner!

Hey guys! I had my Tone It Up Challenge today and it was to do 10 reps of any workout every hour. I chose to do push ups into knee lifts. I show you how I did it in the video. I just finished my last set, so I did about 120 today. Man, I know I'm going to be feeling it in my arms tomorrow.lol But, I know that my arms are going to be stronger so I'll take the pain. I also made a delightful dinner tonight. So, check out the video and the pics to see some workout & dinner goodness.



Sauteed spinach with shiitake mushrooms, garlic, fresh basil, onions, and celery.

Cabbage with carrots. 
I also had some leftover potatoes from last night.

1 comment:

  1. Like your blog very much** Nice ideas combined with real lady-power :-)
    Greetings from germany and a wonderful christmas time**
    Perhaps you like my german vegan blog, too...? :-)
    www.nur-gesunde-sachen.de
    *
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nur-gesunde-Sachende/282746348430411
    *
    Jenny*

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...