Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Russian Banana Potatoes

I believe this is the first time I've received Russian Banana Potatoes in my CSA box, but I was happy to find that they weren't something crazy or odd. Just nice little potatoes ready for me to eat. I found a recipe on the CSA newsletter for them and decided to make it for dinner last night.


Here's the recipe:
Slice the potatoes in thin rounds. Destem and chop the chard or kale (I used chard this time). Slice mushrooms and green onions. I also added some zucchini. Heat a pan on medium heat with coconut oil. Add the potatoes and cook until you can stick a fork in them and they're soft. Add the mushrooms and green onions, once the mushrooms are amost cooked, add the greens and cook for about another 2 minutes. Season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...