Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Tone It Up 7 Day Slim Down

Hey Guys! Today I finished my first day of the Tone It Up 7 day slim down. If you're not familiar with the 7 day slim down it's a part of Tone It Up's nutrition plan where you can get slim and trim for your big event in 7 days. So, if you have a reunion or another big event you want to look great for, the Tone It Up ladies get you ready by setting up 7 days of strict eating and exercising. After the 7 days are over you can go back to the normal nutrition plan. I've been avoiding starting the plan for a while now for the mere fact that I hate strict eating. I want to be able to eat what I want when I want, but I've also learned over the past few months that if you want a hot body, you can't always eat what you want when you want it. The nutrition plan has been working great for me so far. So, I decided it was time to go ahead and give the 7 day slim down a try. I'll try and post videos everyday as I count down to the final day. Hopefully this will keep me honest and focused as I go on this week long journey. Here is day 1:



Dinner for day 1: Black bean patty over salad with corn, peas, and steamed zucchini  & cauliflower.

2 comments:

  1. I know this post is a year old, but I'm vegan and have been wanting to do the TIU 7-day slim down. I'm curious what you substituted for all the protein components. I know it's supposed to be low carb, so I'm thinking I can't eat the amount of beans I'm used to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy! In the tone it up nutrition plan they have black bean and chickpea patty recipes, that I used as my protein on the slim down. I also used tempeh and tofu from time to time. You can mix it up with your breakfast by doing the protein patty and soy yogurt with granola and fruit. Protein shakes in the morning are also a good way to get in your protein. :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...