Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Tone It Up 7 Day Slim Down Days 5-7

Hey guys, sorry I never got around to posting a video for my last days on the slim down. I got so busy with work that I didn't remember to post. But, to be honest I don't think days 5-7 were post worthy because I slacked on them big time. Things would get crazy with work and instead of keeping myself busy with other things I would find myself snacking on things that weren't so healthy. I know it didn't help that I was pms-ing and having mad cravings but I have to learn to be stronger with my cravings when that time comes around. I will definitely attempt the 7 day slim down (and complete it fully) again but I'll probably wait until I have an event or shoot coming up so I have something to look forward to when I'm finished. I am happy that I at least tried it, so I can better prepare myself for next time. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...