Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Tone It Up's Valentine's Day Cupcakes!

Hey everyone! Are you ready for Valentine's Day sweets??? I know I am! I know for me, it doesn't matter what I do for Valentine's Day as long as I get something sweet (usually chocolate) to munch on. This year I have a special recipe for you from my favorite ladies at Tone It Up. It's their Valentine's Day Cupcakes. I had to veganize them of course, and thankfully some of the vegan ladies on the Tone It Up nutrition plan were able to help. These cupcakes cut down on carbs but not on taste, so give them a try and let me know what you think. :-)




Tone It Up's Valentine's Day Cupcakes

Combine dry ingredients...
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 cup vanilla protein powder 
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/3 cup organic sugar
3 tbs natural stevia powder... or 6 packets of stevia natural sweetener

Add one at a time to dry mix with a whisk...
1 Tbs of ground flax plus 3 tbs of water
3 tbsp canola oil
1/2 cup soy yogurt
3 tsp vanilla extract



Frosting
   With a hand mixer 
1 cup vegan cream cheese
2 tbs soy yogurt
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup organic powdered sugar
1/4 cup stevia powder




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...