Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Getting Prepared for the Week!

Hey guys! I made this little video to show you some of the meals I like to prepare for the week. I think it's so important to have your meals nice and ready for you so that you don't have to stress about it during the week. I know I feel so much better when I come home and I don't have to worry about boiling something, or soaking something, etc. Just take it out of the fridge and heat it up in your pan (or microwave if you're in a time crunch). Being prepared just makes eating healthy so much easier.


1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea! I am going to visit my family this weekend, so I think I am going to take a day to prep some healthy meals and snacks to take with me so I don't reach for junk food laying around the house. I am definitely going to make a batch of Raw Bites to bring for the fan too! You will have to tell us how the peanut butter bites taste :)

    You can checkout some of my healthy meal and snack ideas at rabbitfoodformybunnyteeth dot com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...