Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Kale Chips Part 2

Hey guys! I've posted on here before about making kale chips and how yummy they are. Now I'm posting a video of the simple process of putting together this delicious snack. I know you guys prefer when I post exact measurements for ingredients, so I did my best. You will find though, that for this recipe you will probably add more or less of something depending on your own taste buds. Enjoy!



Recipe:
1 1/2 cup of soaked cashews
1/4 red bell pepper
1 whole lemon squeezed
1/2 cup nutritional yeast
3-4 tbs of water
Pepper
Salt
Blend until creamy and then pour over you rinsed and cut up pieces of kale. Dehydrate for about 10-14 hours (depending on your dehydrator).

Update: This batch didn't turn out as good as previous ones. So, I might try and use the leftover sauce to make some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...