Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

So very happy!...Vegan Sushi...Yum, Yum, Yum!

So, last night I had an amazing date night with the hubby-licious. After seeing a really great film I was starving and felt like I could eat my own arm...but I contained myself and waited to see where we were going. My hubby surprised me with a dinner trip to Shojin. Woo Hoo! I've been dying to check this place out so I was super excited when we arrived. I so wanted to do a video blog of this place but since it was a surprise I didn't have my video cam with me...but I definitely will next time I go...and there will be a next time! This place was exactly what I hoped it would be. The decor is lovely and you feel so cozy in this place...it's cute in size (not too big, not too small)...and I loved the atmosphere, you can tell that people are really enjoying themselves at Shojin. Please enjoy the pics and I will definitely be back with a video of the place so you can get the full effect! :-)

Barbecued Seitan.

BBQ Tempeh Roll.

Spicy Roll.

Shojin Gyoza.

Sky High.

Spicy Miso Ramen ( I added Kale in mine...Yum!).

Molten Lava Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream.
Yum! I can't wait to go back! Please check it out if you haven't. 
Shojin - organic & natural
333 S. Alameda St. 3rd Floor Suite 310
Los Angeles, CA 90013
Tel: 213-617-0305 Fax:213-617-0330


2 comments:

  1. Can we go here when I come out there??? It looks so wonderfully delicious. I might be making some spicy ramen at my house tonight actually, but I'm sure for different reasons than your visit to this place. Can you say "le broke?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad you want to go. We will definitely make a stop there. LOL "le broke." Yeah, that spicy ramen was on point. I'm definitely going to try and make some myself soon.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...