Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Black Bean Veggie Burger Goodness

I attended my sister-in-law's birthday dinner last night at Big Wangs. Okay, so Big Wangs isn't exactly the best place to eat when you're a vegan but I made it work. I checked out the menu and thankfully they have a black bean veggie burger. It comes with cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, a guacamole sauce, and a side of fries. I, of course, got it without the cheese and dove right in. The burger was really good. The black bean patty had a nice spice to it and I was so thankful that I didn't have to be left out of the junkie goodness of Big Wangs.

1 comment:

  1. I ain't gonna lie, that does look might delicious. Glad you were able to eat more than just a couple of fries, haha. Good job Big Wangs.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...