Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Pinto Bean Croquettes with Dijon Glaze

I found this recipe in Alicia Silverstone's The Kind Diet book. The original recipe uses black-eyed peas but I didn't have any so I grabbed some pinto beans and gave it the old college try. They tasted pretty good and even better with the sauce. I used rice syrup and dijon mustard for the sauce (I think I'll have to try this sauce with some Match Meat chicken nuggets...Yum!). Next time I'll make these croquettes with some black beans. Mind the picture, I didn't have time to do any fancy plating.

2 comments:

  1. I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish.
    nonetheless, you command get got an impatience over that you wish
    be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the same nearly
    very often inside case you shield this hike.

    Visit my blog post colon cleanse tea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this write-up and also the rest of the site is really good.



    my web blog - lean muscle gain diet

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...