Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Match Meat Dinner

Thursday night I made a pot of quinoa and roasted some veggies. I took some of the vegetables I picked up from the CSA on Tuesday, rubbed them with some extra virgin olive oil, sprinkled with a little salt and pepper, and topped them off with some lemon zest and juice. They were heavenly!




Last night I paired the leftover quinoa and veggies with some Match Meat Chicken. I tried the Match Meat Italian Sausage and it was delicious. I couldn't even tell the difference! If you're not vegan but trying to cut back on meat, I would definitely recommend trying Match Meat or Gardein products. This was my first time trying the Match Meat Chicken, so I was a little nervous. But, I must admit it was very good. I breaded mine with panko bread crumbs and fried it in the pan with a little vegetable oil. I added some lemon juice, parsley, and of course...Hot Sauce. Yum! You can find more of their recipes on their site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...