Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Dinner and Dessert!

Leftovers are wonderful! No chopping or cooking involved....just heat it up and eat. Last night I had some lovely leftover veggies and quinoa. I also took some Match Meat chicken and formed it into little nuggets. I fried them and drenched them in some hot buffalo sauce. 



For dessert I had some non-dairy cookie dough ice cream! I was definitely afraid to give up ice cream in this vegan journey but they have so many options to keep your palate entertained. 
This cookie dough ice cream was definitely scrumptious! Okay, so Purely Decadent also has a brand made with coconut milk and at first I didn't want to try it because I hate coconut (yes, I know I'm probably like the only person who does). But, they were the only brand that had my favorite ice cream, which is vanilla swiss almond. Unfortunately, I just couldn't get past the coconut flavor and I was sadly disappointed. :-(  However, I do enjoy cookie dough as well and I was happy to find this one (without any coconut milk!). :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...