Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

What have I been eatin???

Hello Peeps!

    One of my readers asked if I would list some of the meals I eat throughout the week. So, I took a few days to try and track what I've been eating (it's not as easy as I thought it would be lol). But, I have to admit that keeping  a record of what you're eating makes you more aware of some of the bad and good choices you make when it comes to food. I've been trying to cut back on gluten because I've noticed that when I have too much it upsets my stomach. I think I'm also having the same effect from soy, which sucks because I love some of the meat replacements that are out there. But, I guess as long as I don't overload on them like I used to, I should be fine. Anyway, here are three days of eating that I picked out for ya:


Day 1: Cereal
           Green Juice - romaine lettuce, celery, kale, broccoli, and a few cherries
           Quinoa with veggies
           Cookie
           Quinoa Pasta - diced tomatoes, squash, fresh basil, garlic, pepper, and some nutritional yeast on top.





Day 2: Oatmeal
           Grilled Cheese w/gluten free bread & chips
           Smoothie
           Spare rib tips from Vegetarian Plus with fried brown rice
           Chocolate Peanut butter pie






Day 3: Cereal
           Protein Smoothie
           Leftover pasta
           Sunflower seeds (the frito lay kind...Now, I would not recommend these cuz they have so much sodium, but I'm highly addicted to them, so I digress.lol Try some organic ones without all the salt).
           Panini with steamed broccoli



       

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...