Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

The Veggie Grill

I've wanted to check out Veggie Grill for a while. The food looks fresh and yummy, they have locations all over, it's a little pricey, but that doesn't bother me as much when I'm really craving some good vegan food. So, last month my sister-in-law and I found a location close by and decided to go. Ironically, she's not a vegan but loves veggie grill and has been a few times, so I was excited to go with someone who already tried the food. I ordered their carne asada sandwich with a side of chili and we shared some buffalo wings. OMG it was so delicious!!! Restaurants like Veggie Grill are so amazing in the way that they make you forget that you're eating meat substitutes. I think if more non vegans checked out places like this they would realize that vegan meat can taste so much better than the real thing. Check out my video and some pics below:




Carne Asada: Grilled veggie-steak, marinated in Mexican spices, with southwestern spiced vegan mayo, red onion, lettuce, tomato on a wheat roll. $8.95

Buffalo wings with a side of celery and ranch. 


Chipotle BBQ: Shredded veggie-steak, marinated in our tangy BBQ sauce, with chipotle ranch, caramelized onion, lettuce, tomato. $8.50  And a side of sweet potato fries. $2.25

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...