Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Quick and Tasty Pasta!

I'm excited to have my friend visiting from New York, so I've been busy today getting her to try some vegan goodness. But, I had to make sure to throw in a quick post. I made some delicious pasta last week and I just couldn't wait to share it with you. I haven't had pasta in a while for some reason. I love it in any form, whether it's spaghetti, lasagna, etc. but it was so good to have a warm plate of saucy yummyness.

Quick and Tasty Pasta

Quinoa pasta rotelle
Diced tomatoes
Garlic
Fresh Basil
Pepper

Boil your pasta in a large pot and cook until done. In a medium pan add a little olive oil on medium heat. Saute diced tomatoes, garlic, and some pepper. Stir in fresh basil when sauce is almost done. Add your sauce to your pasta and sprinkle some nutritional yeast on top. Yum!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...