Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Chickpea Patty dinner bowl

There is nothing better than a bowl full of yummy goodness. Sometimes I don't even have a recipe in mind. I just throw things together that seem like they'll taste good and it just works out. In the pic below I have a home made chickpea patty (from the tone it up nutrition plan) as the base. I roasted some brussles sprouts in a 400 degree oven, sauteed spinach and sun dried tomatoes in a little olive oil, and then I sliced up some avocado....after I seasoned everything with black pepper, nutritional yeast, garlic powder, apple cider vinegar, and hemp seeds I layered them in my nice glass bowl. Yummity yum yum! You've got your veggies, protein, and healthy fats. Please try it and enjoy! :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...