Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Vegan Thanksgiving Everyone! I'm so stuffed I can barely post this right now but I just had to share with you the delicious vegan food I was able to enjoy this Thanksgiving. I'm am truly thankful for being blessed with so many different vegan options. When my husband told his co-workers that he was having a vegan Thanksgiving meal this year, they asked him "what the heck are you going to eat?" Well, check out my video and pics and I'll show you all the scrumptious food he was able to eat without harming any animals! :-)




Peanut Butter Cookies. Recipe from "The Sweetest Vegan"

Stuffed mushrooms with organic stuffing.

Native Foods "Wellington"

Mac & Cheese

Mashed Potatoes

Cranberry Sauce. Recipe from the The Kind Diet.

Quinoa Salad

It's ready!

Native Foods Gravy. 

Sauteed Brussels sprouts with shallots. Recipe from Bethenny.com .

Peach & Rhubarb cobbler. 


Cornbread. 

Potato Salad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...